Give yourself the edge with the E-Trends electric mountain bike, the Trekker. Suitable for off-road exploration, the 250W motor and lightweight aluminium alloy frame gives you the ability to tackle hills and rough terrain. With a range of up to 17 miles*, the Trekker isn't just for fun - it's just as suited to weekday commutes, and with a full charge in only 4-5 hours, you'll be at full power before your journey home.
Three pedal power-assist modes give you assistance for speeds up to 15.5mph and allow you to determine just how quickly you reach that top speed. Stop pedalling, and the motor disengages, giving you full control of your ride.
Whether you want to explore the muddy trails of the countryside or arrive at work in style, the Trekker is perfect both on and off the road.
- Adjustable leather saddle
- 7-speed Shimano gears with R:7S Rove shifter and derailleur
- Disk brakes
- 17.7-inch aluminium alloy frame with steel forks
- 27.5-inch wheels with double wall aluminium alloy rims
- Suitable for riders up to 120kgs / 264 lbs
- Size: 178cm x 60cm x 108cm / 70" x 24" x 43.5"
- Weight: 22 kg / 49 lbs
- 36V*7.5AH Lithium ion removable/lockable battery
- Recharge time of 4-5 hours
- 250W motor
- 3 Pedal power-assist modes and 6km/h pushing mode
- LED battery display (check this)
- Range of 13-17 miles / 21-27 km (dependent on terrain, style of riding, weight carried and level of assist)
- Assistance provided up to 15.5 mph / 25 km/h
- Battery warranty: 2 Years / 700 charges (battery must be fully charged at least once a month).
*depending on conditions